Macca Zip Bag 500g
The macadamia nut or macadamia nut is the nut of the macadamia tree, a popular tree native to Australia. It is a kind of nut with a brown hard shell, with a kernel about 3cm wide, milky white in color, sweet in taste. The tree has been imported and planted in Vietnam and produces the best quality seeds.
- Size: Medium.
- Net weight: 500g.
- Origin: 100% Vietnamese macadamia nuts
- Ingredients: Omega 3, Vitamin B1, B6...
- Instructions for use: Peel and use directly or combine to make cakes, nut milk, cereals...
- Storage: Close the lid after opening, store in the refrigerator or in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Expiry date: 12 months from the date of manufacture (printed on the package).
Note: Do not use the product after the expiration date or the seeds show signs of mold. The natural failure rate is less than 10%.