MEANINGS AND USES
- ️Remove weapons, unclean gas
- ️Balance of feng shui energy
- ️Auspicious Qi brings luck and fortune
- ️Cosy home for better sleep
- ️Clean living space
- ️Reduce stress. Create a spirit of peace and relaxation for everyone.
- ️Continuous incense burner, your room will be warmer
- ️Make meditation easier
- Create a gentle incense to pay respects to Buddha and ancestors.
- Repel negative gases, impurities.
- Help attract positive energy into your home.
- Create conditions for fortune, luck can step foot in your family.
- As a spiritual door, helping people to easily reach a state of balance in gathering, meditation, yoga...
- Purify the environment, helping to dispel existing unpleasant odors. Preserve a gentle fragrance in the surrounding space.
- Helps ease nervous tension.
- Stimulating metaphysical thinking, creativity. Massage, especially effective with cases of muscle and nerve pain.
- Avoid mosquito bites, insect bites.
HOW TO USE
- Light it up to spread the fragrance.
Incense is often used in combination with incense burners such as: Buddha's hand, Dragon's burner, Flame retardant fabric lined incense box...
- According to spiritual feng shui to remove the evil spirits of the ancients who stormed the house with incense, a bud spreads and keeps the fragrance for 1-2 hours, enough time to dispel evil spirits and help incense. spread across the room.
- From there, helping the owner to be lucky, peaceful and prosperous in business.
*The effects may not be the same depending on the location of each person, pay attention to sensitive, pregnant people.