Eahleo Luxury Coffee
Origin Eahleo Coffee (500gr)
• 100% Natural, No Preservative
• Product: Whole Kernel
• NW: 500g
• GW: 535g
Ea H’leo Coffee – from the Central Highlands of Vietnam
Ea H’leo is one of the key coffee growing commune, located at the northern gateway of DakLak Province, famous for being the largest wind fan in Vietnam with ripe coffee beans hills.
With Ea H’leo farmers, coffee is not only a drink for supporting consciousness but also a plant that growing full of passion and enthusiasm of the people here, with the desire to bring a cup of aromatic pure clean coffee.
Four factors after drinking coffee:
• More conscious
• More Create
• More sucessful
• More Lovely
Ingredients: 100% Coffee beans
+ Moisture: <5%
+ Caffeine: >1%
• Step 1: Take 25gr and put in the filter.
• Step 2: Pour 30ml of boiled water.
• Step 3: After 2 – 3 minutes, when powder has absorbed and bloomed, press the snap cap, add more 50ml of boiled water and wait.
• Step 4: Until ending up water, press the snap cap one more time.
• Step 5: Adding milk, sugar, ice (if any) in the cup , then enjoy it!
Storage: Keep in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Expiry date: 12 months
Produced at: Ea H‘leo, Đắk Lắk, Việt Nam